Final Blog Post

Final Blog Post




Image result for goodbyeImage result for goodbye
Images: Pixabay

Hey guys, I’m glad we all survived. I just recently switched to eSociety last year and have not been disappointed since then. The major focuses on more practical aspects of introducing students to technologies that are out there that they might not know about. This also leans into how we learned more in depth about social media, which is important since nearly all of us are on it. I find that the more classes I take like ESOC 211, I find that working in groups has gotten a lot easier for me. I hope it has helped you all as well! Collaborating together has been a great experience and I wish more students got the chance to meet and get to know each other. I feel that that was the more practical life experience we all learned in this class.

Jared’s blog:

Evan’s blog

I did not expect to learn as much as I did and since we are all the same or similar majors, I am hopeful to work with you guys again. Thanks for a great semester!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Save the Tree Octopus 11/07/17

Brand Building in the Digital Age 10/29/17

Who Was Ada Lovelace? 10/24/17